Friday, July 29, 2011

Delay's Suck

I'm now under medical review.  Yay! I'm excited to have things moving forward.  Almost exactly 3 weeks from submitting my medical kit and I'm under review! However, I'm already facing a delay.  They want me to see one additional doctor and get some more paperwork done.  And, of course, I can't do this right away. And I hate being delayed :-p

I'm leaving Korea in 2 weeks.  What I need to get done would cost about $700 here, mostly because I need someone who speaks English fluently and they can charge more.  Sooo not paying that much. Which means waiting at least 2 weeks until I get home to do it.  Plus the time it takes to have the paperwork filled out. Probably another 3 weeks until I can send it in. Delays SUCK.

Invitations are being sent out now for my invitation time and this delay makes me nervous.  What if my program is filled by the time I have all my info in? I'm going to try not to worry and work on being patient.  It's practice for if I am invited and go. 

I have 2 weeks left in Korea, so I'm going to try to make the most out of it.  Most of it is going to be spent desk-warming at school with nothing really to do, so I'm going to apply for jobs at home.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment